Based in Cornelio Procopio, Parana
15 March, 2016
Run with Desnecessauro and help him destroy his best friend, Coitadossauro. Desnecessauro: Another Dinosaur Run Game is an endless runner game based on the popular animation series of the youtube channel "O Gato Galactico", which has more than 2.8 million subscribers and 270 million views. The game on its launch day has obtained more than 100 thousand downloads and in less than a week has already reached the mark of more than 350 thousand downloads! The game also ranked number #1 in several categories on the App Store and the Google Play Store since its release (in Brazil and Portugal). With a incredible and simplified gameplay, it's no surprise that it has become a Brazilian hit.
- Wear Desnecessauro with your favorite clothes.
- Collect amazing photos.
- Cloud Save
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Top #1 in Free category" App Store, 17 March, 2016
- "Top #1 in All Game Category" App Store, 17 March, 2016
- "Top #1 in Action Game Category" App Store, 17 March, 2016
- "Top #1 in Racing Game Category" App Store, 17 March, 2016
- "Top #1 in New Free Apps" Google Play, 17 March, 2016
- "Top #1 in New Free Games" Google Play, 17 March, 2016
- "Top #26 in Free Apps" Google Play, 17 March, 2016
- "Top #8 in Free Games" Google Play, 17 March, 2016
About KEISE Entertainment
Founded by friends who joined their passion for games, art and programming, KEISE Entertainment was founded in 2015 with a great goal: entertain a diverse audience with digital games. In 2013, before we started developing our own games, our team participated in the production and creation of the game Jelly Tale along with the laboratory of digital games of UTFPR-CP, it being our first release and a great boost to the creation of KEISE. Entertain our audience and developing games is what makes our team work harder every day bringing more and more innovative titles for the digital games market.
More information on KEISE Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Another Dinosaur Run Game Credits
Felipe de Assis Pinto
João Victor Alves
Promotional Art, Freelancer
Rafael Sian de Freitas
Ronaldo de Azevedo
Sound Effects and Dubbing
Wagner Janelli Tamborin
Artist and Animator